Assistant Multimedia Producer
- help in managing the life cycle of multimedia projects
- reserve equipment, arrangements for logistics
- establish schedules and ensure timely delivery of multimedia materials
scripts, storyboards and schematics management
edit videos within brand requirements and specified templates
Working at E-dea Works
- Active and challenging environment.
- Learn new technologies.
- Skill development.
- Improve your English skills.
- Friendly environment to work in.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary is reviewed 2 times a year based on employee’s performance .
- Bonus based on staff performance.
- Company trip once a year.
- Private health insurance.
- Daily meal at excellent price (6 RON/meal)
- Build a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
experience in editing audio and video in nonlinear editing software
ttention to detail, strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Considered a plus
- possess knowledge of sound, video and web design
- experience in dealing and handling multiple projects at once
- conceptual and visual storytelling skills for a wide range of media