Junior Mobile Applications Developer
- Develop and customize the mobile apps according to client requirements.
- Software project support and maintenance.
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Handle multiple platform app issues
Working at E-dea Works
- Active and challenging environment.
- Learn new technologies.
- Skill development.
- Improve your English skills.
- Friendly environment to work in.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary is reviewed 2 times a year based on employee’s performance .
- Bonus based on staff performance.
- Company trip once a year.
- Private health insurance.
- Daily meal at excellent price
- Build a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
- Student or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Know to program in Java
- Knowledge about database queries (mysql, oracle, postgres)
- Good analytical skills
Considered a plus
- Experience with various code versioning systems, such as Subversion
- Knowledge of German Language